Install Binfer App
The first step is to download and install Binfer. Binfer installers are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Open the download page on the respective device to obtain the installer. For a detailed getting started section click: Here!
Create a new account if you do not already have one.
- Account creation is free. You do not have to provide any financial information.
- There is no charge for the software. It is free as well.
Then do a quick setup. Review the download location.
If you are not already connected, then you will get a request asking you to confirm connection request. A more in-depth article for adding a contact can be found: Here!
- If the sender is online, files will start downloading automatically. Check your "Inbox" to view all received messages.
- Moving mouse over a message will activate its toolbar. Various actions can be performed without opening the message.
- Click to view the message. You can also double click anywhere on the message summary to open it.
- Click the folder icon (hover over the message) to open the folder on your computer where files were downloaded.