Creating a Link via Binfer's Messages feature allows you to share your files via a Public WebLink with any party that has access to your link.
- Open the Binfer app
- Click the Messages icon at the top (envelope icon)
- Select 'New Link'
- Edit the Subject line to your liking
- Add any amount of files you plan to share in the 'Files' tab
- Edit your options if you wish to add a password
- Send your link to anyone you wish to view or download files you attached
Tip: You can view the activity logs and destroy the link via the Outbox (activity logs are retained, even after a link has been destroyed). Outbox and Inbox are a dropdown menu located at the top left of the Messages tab.